The women of Fellowship Bible church desire to love and serve women, of all ages, in our church body. We also value supporting and encouraging each other to study and apply God’s Word to our daily lives. For more information contact Carolyn Parsons or the contact listed below.
Currently, opportunities for women are listed below.
Meal Train. As needs arise due to family sickness, crisis or new babies, we can sign up to take a meal to someone. (contact Gayla Ellenbarger to be added to the Meal Train email list)
Bridal and Baby Showers. We enjoy celebrating these milestones in the lives of women in our church body. You can join our Private Facebook group or Women’s email list to view invitations.
Nursery. We serve our children and families by volunteering in the Nursery on Sunday mornings (either Sunday School hour or Worship hour). See the Children’s Ministry page for more information or ask for Sheena Daniel or Allison Clements.
Small Groups. Topics and locations change throughout the year. Contact Carolyn Parsons with any questions. Current groups are:
- Hebrews. Tuesdays 6:30 – 7:30 pm, September 7 – November 16. Led by Kristin Carson at Bonnie Whitbeck’s house.
- Preaching the Gospel to Yourself. Wednesdays 9:30 – 11:00 am, September 8 – November 10. Led by Katie Rodgers at the church (if anyone needs childcare we can most likely arrange that — please let us know).
- Habakkuk. Wednesday evenings, starting late September or early October and will last for 3 weeks. Led by Carrie Bennett via Zoom.
- Matthew. Thursday 5:30 – 6:45 am, September 16 – May 2022. Led by Carrie Bennett at the church. Will take a break in mid-November and start again in January.
- Preaching the Gospel to Yourself. Sunday 9:30 – 10:30am, September 19 – November 7th. Led by Carolyn Parsons and Darla Kordsmeir at the church.