If you feel unsure about joining us in person, please consider joining us online via our live stream.
Here are the guidelines that were established by the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH):
- Masks must be worn at all times by all congregants, except those who are exempt under ADH guidelines.
- Further exceptions from ADH are that children under 10 wearing masks is optional and under the age of 2 masks are prohibited.
- Masks are the biggest factor that contribute to safe worship.
- Some masks will be made available for those who come without them
- Strict 6-foot physical distancing applies to everyone aside from family groups, both indoors and outdoors.
- Seating in our sanctuary needs to be followed. We have every other pew ribboned off to help.
- Worship leaders, speakers, and teachers may remove masks with a 12 foot distance. If that cannot be maintained the teachers must wear masks.
- Unmasked congregational singing is the primary driver of transmission in churches – even if people are 6 feet apart. Singing produces aerosols that can increase the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
The following are some guidelines we established to provide for the safety of the congregation and as a way to show love and consideration to one another.
- If you are sick or feel you might be getting sick, please stay home.
- If you are elderly, have a weakened immune system, or feel unsure about coming please consider staying home and join us online via our live stream.
- We would ask you who plan to attend to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- This means that you consider keeping large spaces where you sit (other than families together).
- We will also have the service streamed into the Fellowship Hall as a place to help spread out if needed.
- We ask that you refrain from shaking hands, hugging or any other physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Pastor Steve.