The following are some guidelines we established to provide for the safety of the congregation and as a way to show love and consideration to one another.
- If you are sick or feel you might be getting sick, please stay home.
- If you are elderly, have a weakened immune system or feel unsure about coming please consider staying home for a bit longer.
- We would ask you who plan to attend to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- This means that you consider keeping large spaces where you sit (other than families together).
- We have every other pew ribboned off to help.
- We will not be having Sunday School, evening services, nursery or other children’s programs for a few weeks.
- We will also have the service streamed into the Fellowship Hall as a place to help spread out if needed.
- Please, feel free to wear a mask.
- We ask that you refrain from shaking hands, hugging or any other physical contact.
- We do not anticipate eating or having communion for a time.
We do recognize that we all have different thoughts about the COVID-19 pandemic. But above all, we desire that when we come together again we would all feel comfortable and safe in enjoying worship of our God together.