Sunday School 9:30am
Sunday Worship 10:45am
Sunday Night 6:00pm
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting 6:30pm
What you affirm when you identify and serve with Fellowship Bible Church.
- The Bible (66 books of the Old and New Testament) is the inspired Word of God, inerrant, sufficient and authoritative for all matters of faith and godliness. The Bible, properly interpreted, is the supreme authority for the life of every believer and for the doctrine and practice of this church.
- There is but one living and true God who is infinite and unchangeable, eternally existing in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God the Father sovereignly orders and directs all things according to His own purpose, pleasure, and glory. This includes hearing and answering prayer and saving from sin and death all who come to Him through faith in Jesus Christ.
- God the Son (Jesus Christ) is fully God and fully man, was begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, died on the cross for our sins, rose again bodily from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of God interceding for His saints.
- God the Holy Spirit seals and indwells every believer and also convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment to come.
- Man was created by God, in the image of God, for the glory of God, to enjoy fellowship with Him and to fulfill His will on earth. God created the human race male and female, and all conduct with the intent to self-identify a gender other than one’s biological gender is immoral and sinful. God also instituted the covenant of marriage as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman, and all sexual activity outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is immoral and sinful.
- In the Garden, Adam sinned and plunged the whole human race into ruin and death. All human beings are born into sin and are sinners by nature and by choice.
- Salvation for all comes only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. God promises to save any sinner who turns from sin to trust Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This act of conversion is the result of the regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit who also empowers every believer to live the Christian life in obedience to God’s Word.
- The church is the body of Christ, comprised of all true believers. As believers, we assemble voluntarily in this local congregation, governed by the elders, for the preaching of the Word, observance of the ordinances, and to make disciples of all nations until Jesus returns.
- Jesus Christ will return bodily and visibly to this earth to reward those who belong to Him, and to condemn those who have rejected Him. His redeemed people will inherit eternal life; all others will face eternal condemnation.